A bit of cool news from Sony Rewards today as they have now enabled their system to allow you to earn PlayStation Network credits from your earned trophies. The announcement shows that there are different tiers of rewards depending on what you earn in the game. Right now if you sign up for their Rewards system (or if you’re already signed up) all you have to do is link your PSN account to it and let the system go to work in calculating what you have. 10 silver trophies go for 100 credits, 25 gold for 250, and 10 platinum for 1,000. Keep in mind that 1,000 credits are the equivalent of $10 in the PSN credit.
If you’ve been using the same account for a long time over different PlayStation systems, in theory, you could have enough credits sitting around to basically purchase whatever the hell you want. Doing the math on my friend’s account, he has enough to basically have carte blanche with their shop. If you’re a frequent PlayStation owner with several dozen games conquered over the years and who knows how many trophies sitting on your virtual shelves, now might be the perfect time to cash in on all those hard-fought hours and get you some.
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Citadel: Forged With Fire's New Update Delivers Better Base Building
- Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier Has A PS4 Release Date
- Stranger Things The VR Experience Is Coming To The PSVR
- Activision Claims Destiny 2 Is The Biggest Selling Game Of The Year, So Far
- Call Of Duty And adidas Have Put Together A Custom Seeding Pack For Veterans Day
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018