A bit of cool news from Sony Rewards today as they have now enabled their system to allow you to earn PlayStation Network credits from your earned trophies. The announcement shows that there are different tiers of rewards depending on what you earn in the game. Right now if you sign up for their Rewards system (or if you’re already signed up) all you have to do is link your PSN account to it and let the system go to work in calculating what you have. 10 silver trophies go for 100 credits, 25 gold for 250, and 10 platinum for 1,000. Keep in mind that 1,000 credits are the equivalent of $10 in the PSN credit.
If you’ve been using the same account for a long time over different PlayStation systems, in theory, you could have enough credits sitting around to basically purchase whatever the hell you want. Doing the math on my friend’s account, he has enough to basically have carte blanche with their shop. If you’re a frequent PlayStation owner with several dozen games conquered over the years and who knows how many trophies sitting on your virtual shelves, now might be the perfect time to cash in on all those hard-fought hours and get you some.
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Citadel: Forged With Fire's New Update Delivers Better Base Building
- Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier Has A PS4 Release Date
- Stranger Things The VR Experience Is Coming To The PSVR
- Activision Claims Destiny 2 Is The Biggest Selling Game Of The Year, So Far
- Call Of Duty And adidas Have Put Together A Custom Seeding Pack For Veterans Day
- A Look at Fire Emblem Warriors 1.50 Update Coming Next Week - March 23, 2018
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch - March 23, 2018
- Electronic Arts is Apparently Hiring for a New Star Wars Game - March 23, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map - March 23, 2018
- Dean Evans Leaves Ubisoft After New Project is Shelved - March 23, 2018