A bit of cool news from Sony Rewards today as they have now enabled their system to allow you to earn PlayStation Network credits from your earned trophies. The announcement shows that there are different tiers of rewards depending on what you earn in the game. Right now if you sign up for their Rewards system (or if you’re already signed up) all you have to do is link your PSN account to it and let the system go to work in calculating what you have. 10 silver trophies go for 100 credits, 25 gold for 250, and 10 platinum for 1,000. Keep in mind that 1,000 credits are the equivalent of $10 in the PSN credit.
If you’ve been using the same account for a long time over different PlayStation systems, in theory, you could have enough credits sitting around to basically purchase whatever the hell you want. Doing the math on my friend’s account, he has enough to basically have carte blanche with their shop. If you’re a frequent PlayStation owner with several dozen games conquered over the years and who knows how many trophies sitting on your virtual shelves, now might be the perfect time to cash in on all those hard-fought hours and get you some.
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Citadel: Forged With Fire's New Update Delivers Better Base Building
- Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier Has A PS4 Release Date
- Stranger Things The VR Experience Is Coming To The PSVR
- Activision Claims Destiny 2 Is The Biggest Selling Game Of The Year, So Far
- Call Of Duty And adidas Have Put Together A Custom Seeding Pack For Veterans Day
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018