Today we got a glimpse of something truly awesome that artistic eyes will enjoy checking out for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Monolith Software revealed a new blade on their Twitter account earlier today, this one being a goddess blade by the name of Musubi, both in a photo and video form. What makes her particularly interesting is that she was created and designed by Kia Asamiya, who has had a hand in dozens of titles like Silent Möbius, Batman: Child Of Dreams, Compiler, Uncanny X-Men, Detonator Orgun, Martian Successor Nadesico, and more.
— ゼノブレイド２ (@XenobladeJP) November 4, 2017
What’s more, Musubi is going to be voiced by Miki Takahashi, who you might know best as Iris in Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. The game is set to be released on December 1st for the Nintendo Switch, and right now, this is one hell of a pitch for manga and anime fans to check it out.
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg
- A New Trailer Released This Week For 'Atelier Lydie & Suelle'
- Nintendo Releases A New Ad For Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Has Officially Shut Down For Good
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- That Bowser We Showed You At NYCC Is Now Up For Pre-Order
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- Nintendo Is Gearing Up For Black Friday With New Merch
- New 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Debuts At Milan Games Week
- Here's Some New Footage Of Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018