Blue Isle Studios has announced that the latest content drop delivers material swapping and structure upgrading in the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire.
The new update is based directly on requests from the community, improving Wizard’s ability to customize and fortify their bases by upgrading defensive and offensive turret towers. Available now on Steam via Early Access, Citadel: Forged With Fire is a magical, massive sandbox RPG that is complete with spellcasting, building, exploring, and crafting where you control your wizarding destiny!
The update includes the following:
- Material Swapping: Swap any structure piece to a different material with the click of a button, no more tearing down and starting from scratch. Navigate the material you want in the Build Menu, scroll to the recycle icon, and click on the piece you want to change.
- Tower Upgrading: Each turret tower has been given two more levels of power that increases their strength and alters their behavior.
- High Powered Attack Towers: Power is significantly improved on offensive towers to provide greater covering fire – fully upgrade your tower and see what kind of devastating damage you are capable of!
- Defensive Towers: Beware friend and foe! Allies will benefit from upgraded defensive turret towers as they provide healing to any friendly players within their radius. Enemies will apply nasty damage over time to any raiders who may set foot on your claimed land!
- Bux Fixes: More bugs fixed and gameplay tweaks!
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of the wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with their fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now on Steam Early Access for $24.99 and is in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
You can check out the update trailer below.
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Sony Now Allows You To Earn PSN Credit With Trophies
- Dark Horse Team Cloud 9 has Flipped the Script on League of Legends Worlds - October 15, 2018
- Current Warframe Bug Lets You Walk Through the Cosmos - October 15, 2018
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Looks More and More Promising - October 14, 2018
- Frostpunk Cleans Up at First Annual CEEGA Awards - October 13, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces EverQuest 2 Expansion “Chaos Descending” - October 11, 2018