BlizzCon 2017 is under way once again at the Anaheim Convention Center just a single griffon-tram stop away from the front gates of Disneyland. Blizzard, Disney, and Cosplay everywhere we turn. We’ve been finding some pretty epic cosplay as the weekend rolls along, and one of our favorite cosplay photographers, David Ngo, better known as DTJAAAAM is on the scene.
He’s shooting throughout the weekend, and we thought we’d kick off with a selection of his great photos from Friday. To see his full galleries (and more of his galleries from events from over the years) check out his website at http://www.dtjaaaam.com.
Since BlizzCon’s tickets for being at the show itself are all sold out, we’ll be doing our best to capture what we can of the sights that you’ll be missing. However if panels and special events are your jam, you can still get Virtual Tickets for $39.99 which gives full access to the shows various streaming content.
- 40 Of BlizzCon’s Saturday Cosplay Highlights
- Feeling Nostalgic For Classic World of Warcraft? Blizzard Has You Covered
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' Gets Some New Additions At BlizzCon
- Blizzard Announces A New Expansion For World of Warcraft With 'Battle For Azeroth'
- For Honor & Glory: Check Out Reinhardt's New 'Overwatch' Video
- Halloween: A Rarity in Horror Films, a Sequel that Salvages a Franchise - October 19, 2018
- First Man: The Naked Singularity Within A National Mythos [Review] - October 12, 2018
- From Stormtrooper Ballgowns to Superman Punching Doomsday: 125 Cosplay Shots From NYCC Saturday - October 6, 2018
- American Gods Season 2 Teaser Trailer Revealed at NYCC – We Have it Here! - October 5, 2018
- Venom Review: It’s Not as Bad as You’ve Heard - October 5, 2018