Is it time to panic yet? The holidays are nearly here, and with them the much-loved Starbucks Holiday Drinks. Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Caramel Brulée Latte, and Chestnut Praline Latte are back in stores this season. If you’ve never had any of these drinks, Starbucks has done a pretty good job at describing them to you:
“Peppermint Mocha is a classic combination of bittersweet cocoa and a lively peppermint zing with espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate curls. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.
Caramel Brulée Latte features a rich caramel sauce, espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and shimmery pieces of crunchy caramelized sugar. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.
Chestnut Praline Latte brings you into the season with flavors of sweet caramelized chestnuts, finished with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.”
These drinks are released every year, so needless to say, I’ve had them all. The Peppermint Mocha is arguably the best (and it’s even better than the Pumpkin Spice Latte; fight me), with the Caramel Brulée in second. The Gingerbread Latte is alright, if you’re into drinking wet gingerbread. Also offered are the Eggnog Latte and Holiday Spice Flat White.
This years Red Cup design is also really lovely, but as we’ve all come to expect, people are having breakdowns over the cup for whatever reason. I do buy Starbucks here and there, but I always wind up with Starbucks gift cards during the holidays. I can’t complain; I love free food.
Editor’s Note: As a former Starbucks worker, I recommend asking for a Peppermint White Hot Chocolate with the dark chocolate curls on top!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018