When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 105 – Skruper Skrull
We’re back after missing a week. This week we get into the news including the Kingpin returning for Daredevil season 3, Ben Mendelsohn up for the role of villain in Captain Marvel and more.
The topic this week is video game movies and why they don’t seem to work. The panel gets into the various reasons why the movies don’t work and how they would go about fixing them if we could. We all want these movies to be good and there has to be a way to make them work so we try to figure out a way.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- Annihilation Review: Disturbing, Fascinating, and an Amazing Cinematic Experience - February 22, 2018
- Chris Tucker Confirms that Rush Hour 4 is Happening - February 22, 2018
- Joss Whedon Exits the Batgirl Movie - February 22, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time: Reese Witherspoon Talks the Importance of Diversity in Front and Behind the Camera - February 22, 2018
- Game Night Review: Doesn’t Get the High Score, but Doesn’t Lose Either - February 22, 2018