We got a look at a Justice League Day of the Dead poster but it appears the artist Orlando Arocena broke down each League members painting to give them their own poster. They are quite stunning and the sheer amount of detail in them is something to behold. It’s absolutely the kind of art you could put on your wall without thinking twice.
The rest of the world is getting ready for this release so it’s time for some international posters.
— DC Universe Club (@DCUniverseClub) November 3, 2017
— GreatKungLao (@GreatKungLao) November 3, 2017
There are currently reports that early screenings of the movie have happened but they are being kept under wraps. The people who saw the movie likely signed an embargo which isn’t really huge news despite the fact that some sites are making it out to be. Lots of movies are under embargo and some are more strict than others. That isn’t a mark of quality one way or another and if someone tries to convince you otherwise they’re making stuff up or they’re trying to get you worked up over something that happens all the time.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
— Otaku No Baires (@OtakuNoBaires) November 3, 2017
- RUMOR: The Team of Awesome Ladies Set to Appear in Birds of Prey - July 16, 2018
- Shazam! Lights Up in New Image from the Upcoming DC Movie - July 16, 2018
- Harrison Ford is in Final Negotiations to Star in Call of the Wild - July 16, 2018
- First Trailer and Poster for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biopic ‘On the Basis of Sex’ - July 16, 2018
- Keanu Reeves Says He Doesn’t Know If Bill & Ted 3 Will Become a Reality - July 15, 2018