We got a look at a Justice League Day of the Dead poster but it appears the artist Orlando Arocena broke down each League members painting to give them their own poster. They are quite stunning and the sheer amount of detail in them is something to behold. It’s absolutely the kind of art you could put on your wall without thinking twice.
The rest of the world is getting ready for this release so it’s time for some international posters.
— DC Universe Club (@DCUniverseClub) November 3, 2017
— GreatKungLao (@GreatKungLao) November 3, 2017
There are currently reports that early screenings of the movie have happened but they are being kept under wraps. The people who saw the movie likely signed an embargo which isn’t really huge news despite the fact that some sites are making it out to be. Lots of movies are under embargo and some are more strict than others. That isn’t a mark of quality one way or another and if someone tries to convince you otherwise they’re making stuff up or they’re trying to get you worked up over something that happens all the time.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
— Otaku No Baires (@OtakuNoBaires) November 3, 2017
- The Man Who Invented Christmas Review: Charles Dickens Lost In Creative Madness - November 21, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Will We See Luke And Leia Reunite? - November 21, 2017
- New TV Spot For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Shows Luke Training Rey - November 21, 2017
- Lando Calrissian Will Not Appear In Star Wars: The Last Jedi - November 21, 2017
- Paul Feig Regrets That Ghostbusters Turned Into A Cause - November 21, 2017