Do you live in Australia? Have you ever wanted to be in a zombie in a movie? This contest could help you achieve those dreams. Little Monsters, the new zombie comedy starring Lupita Nyong’o and Josh Gad is shooting this November and December and they are looking for some extras to turn into zombies. Deadline recently announced the movie with the following summary.
The film follows Dave (England), a washed-up musician who volunteers to chaperone his nephew’s kindergarten class field trip after taking a shine to the plucky teacher, Miss Caroline (Nyong’o). Dave’s intentions are complicated by the presence of Teddy McGiggle (Gad) the world’s most famous kids show personality — and competition for Miss Caroline’s affections. One thing none of them bargained for, however, is a sudden zombie outbreak, from which Dave and Miss Caroline must protect the children.
Here is the link to the contest and all of the information you’ll need.
Twenty winners and a friend of their choosing will win the opportunity of a lifetime to be zombie extras & have their names in the credits for Little Monsters, shooting in Sydney throughout November and December!
Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave, Star Wars: The Force Awakens) and Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) star opposite Alexander England (Offspring, Down Under) in Australian zombie comedy-horror crossover Little Monsters, from writer-director Abe Forsythe.
All you need to do is tell us in 25 words or less why you’d make a great zombie!
NOTE: You must be 18 or over to be eligible to win and the prize does not include transport or accommodation. Contest closes November 5th.
The press release we got says this contest is for Australians only so keep that in mind when you’re entering.
- A Wrinkle in Time: Reese Witherspoon Talks the Importance of Diversity in Front and Behind the Camera - February 22, 2018
- Game Night Review: Doesn’t Get the High Score, but Doesn’t Lose Either - February 22, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2 Could Explore Where the X-Men Went in Detail - February 22, 2018
- Chris McKay Enters Negotiations for Dungeons & Dragons, but What About Nightwing? - February 22, 2018
- J.J. Abrams Has a Script for Star Wars: Episode IX - February 22, 2018