Are you tired of cheaters in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds? So are Bluehole, who made the announcement on Steam this weekend that they’re now actively going to crack down on cheaters. It seems you can’t go more than three games in a row without finding someone with a speed script or an auto-targeting, especially with the game becoming one of the most popular titles of 2017. So in order to squash the ever-growing plague of cheaters, the company has announced it will devote resources specifically to researching cheating programs, better-identifying cheaters, and finding ways to remove them from the game both for extended periods of time and permanently banning them. Here’s a bit from the post below.
First of all, we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the cheaters and we are sorry that you have not been able to enjoy PUBG in a safe and fair environment. Our development team is doing their best to detect and ban those who use cheats in a more proactive manner. We are aware that we still have much to do. We will use all available resources to combat cheaters and foster a safe and fair in-game environment. We will also continue to take actions against those who develop and distribute cheats.
As we announced before, we are in the process of adopting new tools to detect and verify users with unusual gameplay patterns and today, we will be rolling out additional measures. We will continue to permanently ban those who are using cheats. When unusual gameplay patterns are detected from an account, that account will be temporarily suspended and investigated.
- Check Out The Latest Pictures Of PUBG's Desert Level
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Brag About Their Own 20 Million
- PUBG's Test Servers Have Been Delayed Due To An 'Unexpected Issue'
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Confirmed For Xbox One In December
- Climbing & Vaulting Abilities Are On The Way For 'PUBG'
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Not Have A Campaign Mode
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds To Do Cheater Maintenance Tonight
- Dauntless Brings A New Weapon To The Party: The War Pike - November 22, 2017
- ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’ To Start Closed Beta In December - November 22, 2017
- Get A Free ‘Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age’ PS4 Theme Today - November 22, 2017
- Check Out The ‘Monster Of The Deep: Final Fantasy XV’ Infomercial - November 22, 2017
- A Look At The New ‘Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War’ Updates - November 22, 2017