It may be after Halloween but that doesn’t mean the season for spooky things is over. Today, PlayStation EU dropped a trailer for Stranger Things: The VR Experience. Which means we’ll be getting it on PSVR, at the very least.
The teaser, which is not big on content, shows the iconic Christmas lights hung with corresponding alphabet that should be familiar to anyone who has watched even part of the show. It is unlikely that there will be too much of a game involved with this, especially since it is labeled as a VR experience, but it should at very least be a cool little thing to check out. So if you already have a PSVR kit, this’ll be something for you. If not, I really doubt this experience will be the motivating factor, although some VR experiences can actually be pretty damn interesting.
Check out the teaser below. There’s no date for it yet, but video does say it’s coming soon, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. I’d bet we see the VR experience coming within the next few months to capitalize on the second season of the show and the holiday season.
Feel the terror of The Upside Down in Netflix’s Stranger Things: The VR Experience, coming soon to PlayStation VR.
- Fans Discover The Unfortunate Catch To Sony's Trophies Reward Program
- Sony Now Allows You To Earn PSN Credit With Trophies
- A Gamer’s Review of Tomb Raider: Far Too Much a Retelling Than an Adaptation - March 18, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer - March 18, 2018
- Funimation Wants Goku to Join the Cast of Super Smash Bros. on the Switch - March 18, 2018
- Nike is Sponsoring the Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest, Which Means Splatoon Sneakers - March 18, 2018
- Rumor: Sega is Considering Making a Sequel to Yakuza 0 - March 18, 2018