PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ test servers were set to introduce vaulting and climbing to the game but those servers have now been delayed thanks to an “unexpected issue during internal testing.” So players will have to wait a bit until they can experience the absolute fun and mayhem of vaulting and climbing while murdering the hell out of one another in the battle royale game.
The delay was announced on the developer’s Twitter account.
When the test servers are deployed, we will be running them for a long time and it's crucial that they operate in a stable environment.
— PUBG (@PUBG) November 2, 2017
The developer apologized, saying, “Therefore we feel that we have to delay the first test schedule for PC 1.0 to allow for a smooth testing of the new features and content.”
In a subsequent tweet, developer PUBG Corp. said it’s working to “resolve the issue quickly” and will announce new dates for the test servers once the issue is fixed. While the devs are working at fixing the issue, the servers are delayed until they can smooth out the kinks. The test servers were set to go live this week.
PUBG, which has sold over 18 million copies, is currently available on Steam Early Access. An Xbox One version will be released on December 12 via the console’s Game Preview program. The 1.0 release on PC is still expected to follow in late December, according to PUBG creative director Brendan Greene, who is better known as PlayerUnkown.
Greene has revealed that, while PUBG won’t have a single player campaign at launch, he does have some ideas as to why one hundred people would be airdropped onto an island that makes large electric bubbles. We’re kind of sad we won’t be seeing that, but hey, we may get it later on in PUBG‘s life cycle.
- Check Out The Latest Pictures Of PUBG's Desert Level
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Brag About Their Own 20 Million
- Cheaters Beware: PUBG Is Now Actively Hunting You Down
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018