If you’re planning to update Quantum Break on Xbox One today, you might want to make sure you have enough hard drive space. According to users on Reddit, the new update pushes the game into ungodly ridiculous storage territory as it currently sits at 178GB. A good chunk of that memory is the TV show, which is about 75GB and, if you’re a gamer and can live without it, is completely unnecessary. But for those who are wishing to play the game in full with all materials intact, that’s a hefty bit of space to give up for one single game. Part of that can also be blamed on the 4K requirements that have eaten up more space and will become a constant requirement down the road.
Our recommendation to players is to get rid of the episodes and stream it from the console, that way you’re only dealing with 105GB of space taken. After that, play it and beat it as soon as possible so you can dump it for more storage and new awesome games on the way. Because honestly, who in their right minds would keep a game that large on their system for months to come?
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Remedy's Mysterious Next Game, Project 7, Will Be Published Exclusively By 505 Games
- Quantum Break Developer Says They Are Focusing More On 'Game Mechanics' In The Future
- Microsoft Will Only Put Games On Steam 'When It Makes Sense'
- Quantum Break Is Getting A Steam Release Next Month
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018