Flash is the one character in Justice League that I think we can all agree needs to stand out in this film. From the weird costume to the behind the scenes drama with his own movie, Barry Allen need to race into our hearts in this thing. Hot Toys wants this too! These things are expensive! After doing the rest of the League already, Barry gets his Hot Toy as well.
Hot Toys The Flash Justice League Figure
Gaining tremendous popularity in The Flash television series, the character has become widely popular worldwide in recent years. Best known for his superpower of the “Speed Force” that enables The Flash to move at an incredible speed and generate bolts of lightning, a lot of fans can’t wait to see the fastest DC Comic superhero in the movie Justice League.
This time, recruited by Bruce Wayne to the Justice League, Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash, fights along with the other greatest superheroes to stop the devastation from their new villain.
Joining the league in the blockbuster Justice League by DC Comics, Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to bring to you the sixth scale The Flash collectible figure!
Based on the image of Ezra Miller as The Flash/Barry Allen in Justice League, the figure is sophisticatedly crafted featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, a beautifully designed burgundy colored Flash suit with red and gold armor plates and silver lines, an array of accessories including a Batarang, four lightning effects, and a Justice League themed figure stand.
- An authentic and detailed likeness of The Flash in Justice League
- One (1) The Flash helmeted head capturing Ezra Miller’s facial expressions
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of running gesture hands
– One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands
– One (1) gesturing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored burgundy-colored suit with red and gold colored armor plates and silver-colored lines
- One (1) pair of red-colored sneakers
- One (1) Batarang
- Four (4) lightning effects
- Specially designed Justice League themed figure stand with nameplate and the movie logo
I am sorry, this damn suit just sucks. Just look at the figure! The figure even makes it look cumbersome and limits his movement. It looks so stiff. I hate it. Texture-wise it looks awesome. They did a great job all-around on the sculpt and getting the most they can out of that suit. But he looks super awkward here.
If he blows you away in the film, or you like this suit, or you are a completest, you can preorder one here now.
- Wonder Woman Dazzles In Her Justice League Hot Toys Figure
- Jared Leto Says He Wasn't Going To Play Hugh Hefner In Ratner's (Now Canceled) Film
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #8 - The Horror. The Horror.
- First Teaser For FOX's Live "A Christmas Story" Is Here
- 19 More Halloween Horror Writing Tips For Crafting Your Best Story Yet
- Photos: Bleeding Cool Staff Goes All Out For Halloween – Show Us Yours And Win!
- Henry Cavill Says DC Films Would Have Struggled Regardless Of Marvel's Success
- When Sir Anthony Hopkins Pops Into A Comic Shop And Ends Up Signing Lots Of Thor #700
- Snow Blind: Fox Lands Boom! Studios' Ollie Masters/Tyler Jenkins Graphic Novel For Series
- Pet Sematary Climbs Out Of The Grave At Paramount
- Mr. Higgins Comes Home, A Mike Mignola Tale For Hallowe'en
- Secret Santa Review: A Holiday Film For Horror Lovers And Family Haters
- Masters of the Universe Vintage Figures From Super7 Up For Order Now - June 21, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 5: Movies and Games! - June 21, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 4: Comics! Saga and Hellboy - June 20, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 3: DC Comics! Plus: James Wan! - June 20, 2018
- Jurassic Park Gets a New Mondo Poster Release Today - June 20, 2018