David Pumpkins. I don’t get it. At all. I saw so many people dressed as this guy on Halloween…it just isn’t funny. I maybe chuckled once at that skit. Tom Hanks is fun as this character, but the obsession with the guy is insane. He had his own Halloween special on last weekend. And it was animated! I just do not understand! Someone help me understand! I do think that the jacket is cool though.
As with everything, we are now getting a Funko Pop. It seemed inevitable since about five seconds after it was first on TV screens.
David Pumpkins Funko Pop
Enter at your own risk!
The SNL sketch 100 floors of frights is now joining Pop!
David Pumpkins, David S. Pumpkins, are we supposed to know who this is?
The scariest thing to the mind is the unknown,
have no fear we know David S. Pumpkins is joining Pop!
Shown with his pumpkin suit, and white streak in his hair.
I mean, it looks perfect. It will sell tons. I just do not understand. I will however support this if it means that we will get more SNL characters made into Pops. That has potential to be a huge line for them. The cheerleaders, Wayne’s World, Church Lady, Mango, there is no shortage of possibilities here. Why didn’t they also make the skeletons? I would argue that the two dancing skeletons are the best part of that whole sketch! They will probably make those as well. And Plushies, and Mystery Minis, Pint Size Heroes, pens, keychains.
They say this will be out this winter. Since for some reason they did not have it ready by Halloween, they better have it out by Christmas. How they didn’t have this out by October 31 I have no idea.
- Fraggle Rock Funko Pops Push The Nostalgia Button
- Demogorgon Fan? Stranger Things Fan? Check Out This McFarlane Figure!
- Stan Lee's Latest Cameo Is On The Rock's Instagram
- Up Close And Personal With WWE's Finest At Ringside Fest 2017
- Porg! New Black Series Porgs Are Coming Next Year!
- Hellboy Is A Perfect Funko Pop And You Need One
- The Weekly Static S01E11: Gonzo, Guy Fawkes, And George R.R. Martin
- BoxLunch Heads To Hawkins With Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise
- Stranger Things Wave 3 Funko Pops Are Incredible
- Stranger Things Hype Is Real: Reebok Shoes Incoming
- Saga Gets An Entire Wave Of Funko Pops!
- Mr Bean gets A Funko Pop, And One Of The Most Ridiculous Chases Ever
- Street Fighter Favorite Akuma Coming from Storm Collectibles - January 22, 2018
- Rick and Morty Fans: Save Your Schmeckles For These New Funko Products - January 22, 2018
- A Clockwork Orange Favorite Alex DeLarge Figure on its Way From Mezco - January 22, 2018
- Funko London Toy Fair Reveals include Miraculous, Garbage Pail Kids, Sailor Moon, MOTU, and more! - January 22, 2018
- PlayStation Favorites Coming in New Mini-Figure Line at GameStop - January 22, 2018