Its almost become a meme unto itself in the Overwatch forums and Reddit, but yet again, Blizzard has decided to nerf Mercy and limit what she’s able to do with her Resurrect ability. The latest patch notes show that Mercy and Ana have been tweaked in the PTR servers, which we’ve given a full listing of below. But the short version is that they’ve added more time to certain aspects of Resurrect. On the bright side, it no longer has a cast time when Valkyrie has been activated, which should give you some reprieve on your ultimate ability.
- Biotic Rifle
- Damage increased from 60 to 70
Developer Comment: Ana has been outshined by other support heroes lately. Boosting her damage will help her defend herself and make her more threatening to the enemy team.
- Cast time increased from 0 seconds to 1.75 seconds
- Mercy’s movement speed is now reduced by 75% while casting
- Can now be interrupted when Mercy is knocked back, stunned, or hacked
- When activated, Resurrection no longer has a cast time
Developer Comment: We feel that Mercy’s recent rework has been successful, but her Resurrect ability still feels too strong and frustrating to play against. Now that it has a cast time, there is more room for enemies to counter the ability. However, casting Resurrect happens instantly when Valkyrie is active. This should make her feel powerful when she transforms on the battlefield.
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- Blizzard Reveals The Next 'Overwatch' Hero: Moira
- For Honor & Glory: Check Out Reinhardt's New 'Overwatch' Video
- The 21st Annual DICE Awards Submissions Period Has Begun
- 'Overwatch' Will Offer New Options For Esports Competitors
- X-Men: Blue #14 Review: That Mojo Magic
- A Fan Video Shows 'Overwatch' In The World Of 'Pokémon'
- 'Destiny 2' PC Players Are Getting Banned For Certain Programs
- Old-School Gaming In The Literal Sense: We Review The Super Retro-Cade - January 20, 2018
- Finding A Balance With ROCCAT: We Review Their Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse - January 20, 2018
- Overwatch League Has A Pair Of Personnel Issues This Week - January 19, 2018
- Ys VIII Gets Delayed Just Days After PC Release Announcement - January 19, 2018
- Check Out The New Open World Trailer For Dynasty Warriors 9 - January 19, 2018