Tim Sale began working in comics for the series MythAdventures in 1983, hut the body of Sale’s comics work has been with collaborator Jeph Loeb, including the Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Specials, Batman: The Long Halloween, Batman: Dark Victory, as well as Superman for All Seasons and Catwoman: When in Rome. At Marvel Comics, the team has produced the Colour books such as Daredevil: Yellow, Spider-Man: Blue, Hulk: Gray and Captain America: White. With Darwyn Cooke, Sale also launched the Superman Confidential series in 2007.
Sale also worked with Jeph Loeb, providing artwork as the work of the precognitive artist Isaac Mendez, in the TV show Heroes.
But he’s working with two new writers now, it seems.
COMICSBLOG.fr got themselves quite the scoop at Reed POP’s Comic Con Paris this past weekend, and editor-in-chief Alex Le Coq got in touch with Bleeding Cool to pass it on. Something I am more than happy to do.
That Tim Sale confirmed he is talking to two writers at DC Comics for two Batman projects, one with current ongoing Batman twice-monthly comic writer Tom King (so it may possibly be for that comic), and the other with the Nightwing: The New Order writer Kyle Higgins.
Sale has been working on DC Comics variant covers on Batman for a while now. Looks like he’s about to go back under the covers…
After a successful second edition, and more than 32 000 visitors, Comic Con Paris returned in 2017 from the 27th to the 29th of October at La Grande Halle de la Villette, Paris.
- Stern Blows Us Away With New Guardians Of The Galaxy Pinball Machine
- Fraggle Rock Funko Pops Push The Nostalgia Button
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018