Prepare for the long list of game trailers to come from Paris Games Week, as Activision dropped a new Call Of Duty: WWII trailer during Sony’s press conference today. Aside from some damn fine visuals and enough bloodthirsty killing to make any FPS player drool, we got a little taste of extra goodies and the first DLC pack to come down the road. First, the gameplay here shows the Carentan map, which will come with the Deluxe Edition of the game (and most likely be sold separately down the line). But we also got to see the first DLC called “The Resistance” showing off maps from Czechoslovakia, France, Germany, and Poland, which will be out of January 30th. Enjoy the new trailer below before the game comes out this Friday, November 3rd.
- Activision Still Having Server Issues With 'Call Of Duty: WWII'
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money
- Check Out The 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Live Action Trailer
- Wolfenstein II Has Weighed In On The Nazi Punching Debate
- Call of Duty: WWII And AC Origins Top This Holiday's Most Anticipated Games' List
- Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Has Kicked Off Their Halloween Event
- Rocket League Will Finally Get Crossplay Party Support In 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World Will Not Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - January 21, 2018
- Overwatch League Fines and Suspends Player for Homophobic Comments - January 21, 2018
- Blizzard Reveals Five New Skins Today For Overwatch - January 21, 2018
- Nike Is Introducing a Pair of PlayStation Shoes in February - January 21, 2018