Prepare for the long list of game trailers to come from Paris Games Week, as Activision dropped a new Call Of Duty: WWII trailer during Sony’s press conference today. Aside from some damn fine visuals and enough bloodthirsty killing to make any FPS player drool, we got a little taste of extra goodies and the first DLC pack to come down the road. First, the gameplay here shows the Carentan map, which will come with the Deluxe Edition of the game (and most likely be sold separately down the line). But we also got to see the first DLC called “The Resistance” showing off maps from Czechoslovakia, France, Germany, and Poland, which will be out of January 30th. Enjoy the new trailer below before the game comes out this Friday, November 3rd.
- Activision Still Having Server Issues With 'Call Of Duty: WWII'
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money
- Check Out The 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Live Action Trailer
- Wolfenstein II Has Weighed In On The Nazi Punching Debate
- Call of Duty: WWII And AC Origins Top This Holiday's Most Anticipated Games' List
- Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Has Kicked Off Their Halloween Event
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018