I attended Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con this past weekend, and while I spent the majority of the time working my table, I was able to get some cosplay pics to share.
There were some really nice costume and a nice eclectic mix of characters. It wasn’t a sea of Harley Quinns and Deadpools, as I’ve seen at other shows. There were a couple of very impressive cosplays that I wasn’t able to get shots of: a Brother Voodoo, a King Jaffe from Coming to America, and someone in a Pop! Vinyl Box.
There was obviously a lot of hard work put into the costume and everyone seemed to be having a great time. The Dracula/Joker gentleman had multiple versions of the Joker he did over the weekend. I thought the Punisher with the balloon guns was a nice way to deal with the heightened security at conventions. Turns out that you shouldn’t confuse Beauty and the Beast and Hamilton costumes… and I loved seeing Barf, Wild Dog, and one of the Crossed.
I got to sit down with the woman in the Hela outfit and interview her about that headpiece. I’ll be running that interview on the site later today or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to take their picture!
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018