I attended Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con this past weekend, and while I spent the majority of the time working my table, I was able to get some cosplay pics to share.
There were some really nice costume and a nice eclectic mix of characters. It wasn’t a sea of Harley Quinns and Deadpools, as I’ve seen at other shows. There were a couple of very impressive cosplays that I wasn’t able to get shots of: a Brother Voodoo, a King Jaffe from Coming to America, and someone in a Pop! Vinyl Box.
There was obviously a lot of hard work put into the costume and everyone seemed to be having a great time. The Dracula/Joker gentleman had multiple versions of the Joker he did over the weekend. I thought the Punisher with the balloon guns was a nice way to deal with the heightened security at conventions. Turns out that you shouldn’t confuse Beauty and the Beast and Hamilton costumes… and I loved seeing Barf, Wild Dog, and one of the Crossed.
I got to sit down with the woman in the Hela outfit and interview her about that headpiece. I’ll be running that interview on the site later today or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to take their picture!
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017
- The Simple Story Structure You’ve Never Heard Of, But Should Master - November 18, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: James And Lena Won’t Be Buddies Anytime Soon - November 18, 2017