I attended Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con this past weekend, and while I spent the majority of the time working my table, I was able to get some cosplay pics to share.
There were some really nice costume and a nice eclectic mix of characters. It wasn’t a sea of Harley Quinns and Deadpools, as I’ve seen at other shows. There were a couple of very impressive cosplays that I wasn’t able to get shots of: a Brother Voodoo, a King Jaffe from Coming to America, and someone in a Pop! Vinyl Box.
There was obviously a lot of hard work put into the costume and everyone seemed to be having a great time. The Dracula/Joker gentleman had multiple versions of the Joker he did over the weekend. I thought the Punisher with the balloon guns was a nice way to deal with the heightened security at conventions. Turns out that you shouldn’t confuse Beauty and the Beast and Hamilton costumes… and I loved seeing Barf, Wild Dog, and one of the Crossed.
I got to sit down with the woman in the Hela outfit and interview her about that headpiece. I’ll be running that interview on the site later today or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to take their picture!
- Timeless Season 2 Gets a Premiere Date from NBC - January 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: The Enemy of My Enemy is My Teammate - January 22, 2018
- Read Justice, Inc. #1 from Michael Uslan and Giovanni Timpano - January 21, 2018
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018