Fable is one of those awesome games with a fanbase who probably haven’t had as many cool titles in the series as they should have by now. By comparison, other contemporary titles of the same ilk have had multiple sequels while Fable has only seen a handful, the most recent being the Lost Chapters in 2014. While things have been quiet as to whether we’d get a Fable IV or not, a recent interview with Gamespot shows that Microsoft still has interest in producing another title in the series. Shannon Loftis explains that the old Lionhead Studios title is still loved and may still have life in it for Microsoft to create a new game around.
“Fable is very near and dear to my heart,” Loftis said. “Actually one of the primary reasons [I moved to England] was to work with the team on Fable II. Fable Fortune is now out, the card game. We love the IP. I can’t talk right now about whether we’re doing anything with it or not, but if I ever get the chance to go back to Albion … “
- Michael Myers Goes Up For Preorder From Mezco Tomorrow – Happy Halloween!
- Last Of Us 2 Gets A Violent New Trailer
- Katie O'Neill Announces New All-Ages OGN At Oni Press For 2018: Aquicorn Cove
- Magic: The Gathering: Explorers Of Ixalan Board Game Unveiled
- From Trump's ABC To Shaky Kane's Good News Bible: Fantagraphics' January 2018 Solicits
- Image Comics January 2018 Solicits: Walking Dead's New World Order
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018
- Life Is Strange Getting A Pair Of Physical Releases - January 18, 2018
- The Witch & The Hundred Knight 2 Will Get Global Releases In March - January 18, 2018
- Twitch Launches Brand New Broadcaster Software With “Video Producer” - January 18, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Gets A New 4K Trailer Courtesy Of Rare - January 18, 2018