Fable is one of those awesome games with a fanbase who probably haven’t had as many cool titles in the series as they should have by now. By comparison, other contemporary titles of the same ilk have had multiple sequels while Fable has only seen a handful, the most recent being the Lost Chapters in 2014. While things have been quiet as to whether we’d get a Fable IV or not, a recent interview with Gamespot shows that Microsoft still has interest in producing another title in the series. Shannon Loftis explains that the old Lionhead Studios title is still loved and may still have life in it for Microsoft to create a new game around.
“Fable is very near and dear to my heart,” Loftis said. “Actually one of the primary reasons [I moved to England] was to work with the team on Fable II. Fable Fortune is now out, the card game. We love the IP. I can’t talk right now about whether we’re doing anything with it or not, but if I ever get the chance to go back to Albion … “
- Michael Myers Goes Up For Preorder From Mezco Tomorrow – Happy Halloween!
- Last Of Us 2 Gets A Violent New Trailer
- Katie O'Neill Announces New All-Ages OGN At Oni Press For 2018: Aquicorn Cove
- Magic: The Gathering: Explorers Of Ixalan Board Game Unveiled
- From Trump's ABC To Shaky Kane's Good News Bible: Fantagraphics' January 2018 Solicits
- Image Comics January 2018 Solicits: Walking Dead's New World Order
- Pathfinder’s Playtest Pre-Orders Will Be Closing on May 1st - April 25, 2018
- Twitch Reveals Its Free Games with Prime for May 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Microsoft Teams With Discord, But Doesn’t Include Audio Service - April 25, 2018
- Splatoon 2 Received a Major Content Update Overnight - April 25, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018