If you’ve been playing The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus this week, you may have noticed a special little timer in the menu. It specifically reads “Vault Unlock” with a timer counting down to November 7th (with whatever time it may be depending on your time zone). Naturally, we assumed it was DLC, but today that got confirmed by Game Informer, who got in touch with someone at Bethesda about the details.
We reached out to Bethesda and asked if the timer was ticking down until the release of the first DLC. The publisher confirmed this to be the case but also added: “There are a few extra surprises behind the vault door when the timer reaches 0.” What that means is currently up in the air but it does suggest that something else might be coming alongside the first of the DLC episodes, The Freedom Chronicles.
Regardless of what the “extra surprises” may be, it’s something awesome to look forward to!
- Bethesda Lay Out The 'Wolfenstein II' DLC Roadmap
- 'Wolfenstein II' Doesn't Have Multiplayer Because Of The Story
- 'Assassins Creed: Origins', 'Nightmare Boy', & 'Super Mario Odyssey' In Video Game Releases: October 24-30
- The Launch Trailer For 'Wolfenstein II' Will Leave You Psyched
- Wolfenstein II Has Weighed In On The Nazi Punching Debate
- Lying In The Gutters - October 8th, 2017 - Everyone Up In Arms At NYCC
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018
- Atari Shows Off Their Atari Retro Handheld for the Holidays - October 19, 2018
- Days Gone Delayed Again on PS4 Until April 2019 - October 19, 2018
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend - October 19, 2018