The trailer below doesn’t offer much, but there’s a new mode coming to Friday The 13th: The Game called “Paranoia”. The mode falls in line with the weird eight circles promos that were shown a few months ago by the developers with no idea of where they fit into the game. If you believe the fan speculation online right now, many believe the mode will have one of the counselors concealing a hidden agenda or possibly being a killer themselves as they play the game with a full lobby. No official launch date was given for the new mode, so, for now, all we have is a screwy trailer and speculation.
- You Can Now Buy Jason Kills As DLC In 'Friday The 13th: The Game'
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! 'Friday the 13th: The Series"
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter
- Dog Lovers Rejoice, Some Disney Hotels To Welcome Dogs
- The Weekly Static S01E09: Scully And Scary And Sleazy...Oh My!
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For ‘Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition’ - November 19, 2017
- Square Enix To Shut Down Japan’s ‘Final Fantasy’ Mobile Game - November 19, 2017
- Elusive Targets Returns To ‘Hitman’ With New Villains - November 19, 2017
- Experiment 101 Acquired By THQ Nordic Along With ‘Biomutant’ - November 19, 2017
- According To Players, The Pokémon GO EX Raid System Is Still Busted - November 19, 2017