The trailer below doesn’t offer much, but there’s a new mode coming to Friday The 13th: The Game called “Paranoia”. The mode falls in line with the weird eight circles promos that were shown a few months ago by the developers with no idea of where they fit into the game. If you believe the fan speculation online right now, many believe the mode will have one of the counselors concealing a hidden agenda or possibly being a killer themselves as they play the game with a full lobby. No official launch date was given for the new mode, so, for now, all we have is a screwy trailer and speculation.
- Friday the 13th: The Game Adds New Jason Skin, Map, and Buffs
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Dev Gives An Update On Content
- You Can Now Buy Jason Kills As DLC In 'Friday The 13th: The Game'
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! 'Friday the 13th: The Series"
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter
- Dog Lovers Rejoice, Some Disney Hotels To Welcome Dogs
- The Weekly Static S01E09: Scully And Scary And Sleazy...Oh My!
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018
- What’s in the Box?!: Loot Gaming – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Gets a New Launch Trailer from Bandai Namco - May 23, 2018
- Madmind Studio Shows Off the New Ultra-Hard Mode in Agony - May 23, 2018