Oh look, it must by MCM London Comic Con this week…
Is this what happens when a major international comic convention organiser acquires another major international comic convention organiser? Bleeding Cool scooped the news that Reed POP had acquired MCM Comic Con last week, and it went official this week. And whether you can ascribe changes to MCM or Reed, I have no idea. But for the first time I can remember, the Comic Village is the first thing you see when you go through the entrance, with Gary Erskine’s smiley happy face.
And if I didn’t know that Reed had acquired MCM, I might have thought Marvel Studios had done the deal, given their dominant presence in both their booths and the vendors around them. DC Entertainment should consider evening the scales for 2018…
But yes, we begin where we always begin. With one side of the show to the other. Shaky, jiggly and rushed it is, but that’s the tradition and you wouldn’t want to part with tradition, would you?
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes To Second Printing - November 22, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #1 Posts Advance Sell-Out, Avoids Allocation with Five New “Extreme Ultra-Foil” Covers - November 22, 2017
- Blu-ray Clip: Luc Besson On Why He Wanted To Adapt Valerian Et Laureline, As Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets - November 22, 2017
- When Rugrats Does Games Of Thrones…. - November 22, 2017
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017