BoxLunch has really stepped their game up as far as collectibles and exclusive merchandise goes. I just wish there was one closer to me where I live in Ohio — I would be there all the time. With the launch of Stranger Things 2 today, BoxLunch has a large line of exclusive apparel related to the show dropping in stores and online.
BoxLunch Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise
Just in time for its highly anticipated second season, BoxLunch partners with Netflix to unveil brand new officially licensed merchandise from the critically acclaimed series, Stranger Things. Inspired by scenes and styling cues from the show’s previous and forthcoming episodes, BoxLunch presents an extensive collection of apparel, accessories and collectibles.
Exclusive BoxLunch-only apparel items include the Stranger Things Holiday Sweater, Hawkins High Crewneck and Duffle Bag, the ‘80s arcade styled Pixel Tee and Merrill’s Farm Tee, and three additional shirts – the Sketch Tee, Stranger Things Longsleeve and Teaser Tee – that feature imagery from season two. A trio of limited edition Madrid Skateboard decks and a full line-up of Funko Pop! vinyl figures round out the comprehensive merchandise selection from BoxLunch.
So much awesome here. I like the skate decks way more than I thought I would. I will be getting my hands on the duffel bag, as well. Its been a hot minute since I had one of those. Clothing-wise, I want all of the shirts. I wear nothing but geek shirts, so this is right up my alley. Will’s drawing of Season 2’s big monster is awesome, and I love the holiday sweater, too. The ringer tee should also prove to be quite popular.
If you’re as huge of a Stranger Things freak as I am, and you want any merch you can get your hands on, you can grab this stuff right now on the BoxLunch web store and in stores this weekend.
- Wonder Woman Dazzles In Her Justice League Hot Toys Figure
- David Pumpkins Gets A Funko Pop, Because Of Course
- Demogorgon Fan? Stranger Things Fan? Check Out This McFarlane Figure!
- Stranger Things Season 2 Review- A Rare Sequel That Lives Up To The Hype
- Stranger Things 2: Duffer Brothers On Barb, Brown, And BIG Death [SPOILERS]
- Stranger Things 2: Not All Of The Nostalgia Is From The '80s
- Stranger Things Hype Is Real: Reebok Shoes Incoming
- Ghostbusters As A Netflix Series? According to Dan Aykroyd, It Could Work
- Stranger Things Also Gets An Chat Show Hosted By Jim Rash
- Free Paper Girls Comics In October 2017 Loot Crate (UNBOXING)
- What's In The Box?!: Geek Fuel - October 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 22nd October 2017 - Blink And You'll Miss Her
- Stranger Things Mystery Minis Are Adorable, Frustrating At The Same Time
- Stabbity Bunny, Protector Of Children From Scout January 2018 Solicits
- Netflix And Nielsen Are Still Not Friends, As Streaming Numbers Will Be Reported By New Service
- Justice League Showings At Regal Cinemas Come With A Free Flash Funko Exclusive - November 18, 2017
- Stephen Amell Is Now 2-0 In Wrestling As He Joins The Bullet Club - November 18, 2017
- Final Girls Film Coming From Universal Pictures - November 18, 2017
- Rian Johnson Confirms The Last Jedi Runtime: 2 Hours And 30 Minutes - November 17, 2017
- A Wrinkle In Time Drops New Poster, New Trailer Debuts This Sunday On ABC - November 17, 2017