Stranger Things Season 2 is coming to Netflix tomorrow. Maybe you have heard something about that? One of the best parts about a show dropping is jumping onto social media and reacting along with everyone. But for discussion and behind the scenes with the creators we usually have to wait for interviews or blu-ray and such.
Also coming to Netflix tomorrow along with the Season 2 is the new chat show Beyond Stranger Things. Hosted by Jim Rash, the show will have seven episodes hit the streaming service. Fans are already being advised to watch this AFTER you have completed your binge watch of Season 2. There be spoilers on this one. Viewers of Talking Dead will know what to expect here. The show will feature discussion and interviews with cast members, creators The Duffer Bros, and others. Kind of a neat idea. To get insight into the new season right away will be kind of cool.
Here is the shows intro and a look at the set-up.
- Stranger Things Season 2 Review- A Rare Sequel That Lives Up To The Hype
- BoxLunch Heads To Hawkins With Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise
- Stranger Things Wave 3 Funko Pops Are Incredible
- Corey Feldman Is Crowdfunding A Movie To Expose Hollywood Pedophiles For $10 Million
- DC Has Released A Free Kids Activity Book For Justice League Day... But Adults Can Play Too
- Listen To Danny Elfman's "Justice League" Hero's Theme
- Hulu To Develop Adaptation Of Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter Two
- Arrow Star Rick Gonzalez Addresses The Wild Dog Costume Controversy
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- Geoff Johns, DC President, No Longer Reports To DC
- Daredevil Season 3: Vincent D’Onofrio Returns With Erik Oleson As Showrunner
- These 7 Close Encounters Of The Third Kind Photos Mean Something
- Mark Goffman Sets AI Drama 'After On' For CW, Spurlock Series For CBS
- Thor: Ragnarok - Taika Waititi Would Love To Do Another Thor Movie
- Mr Bean gets A Funko Pop, And One Of The Most Ridiculous Chases Ever
- The Director Of Shazam! Is Prepping For The Inevitable Backlash
- Justice League Showings At Regal Cinemas Come With A Free Flash Funko Exclusive - November 18, 2017
- Stephen Amell Is Now 2-0 In Wrestling As He Joins The Bullet Club - November 18, 2017
- Final Girls Film Coming From Universal Pictures - November 18, 2017
- Rian Johnson Confirms The Last Jedi Runtime: 2 Hours And 30 Minutes - November 17, 2017
- A Wrinkle In Time Drops New Poster, New Trailer Debuts This Sunday On ABC - November 17, 2017