Disney World is going all out for Pixar Land, coming to Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018! Today we get a look at Woody’s Lunch Box, which is where guests can get quick service meals and snacks, including ice cream floats! Disney is partnering Mini Babybel to bring this adorable creation to life, so maybe guests can even get some cheese at this quick service spot.
Judging by the image, guests will be made to feel like they’re toys living in Andy’s toy box. Keep an eye out for the Green Army Men, who in turn are keeping an eye out for Andy! I, for one, can’t wait to see this when it opens. Next summer can’t come fast enough!
- Disneyland to Transform Aladdin’s Oasis into The Tropical Hideaway - February 24, 2018
- Disneyland Unveils New Brickwork on Main Street USA - February 24, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Hold Several Events for 20th Anniversary - February 24, 2018
- Check out the Progress on Toy Story Land at Shanghai Disneyland! - February 24, 2018
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018