Disney World is going all out for Pixar Land, coming to Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018! Today we get a look at Woody’s Lunch Box, which is where guests can get quick service meals and snacks, including ice cream floats! Disney is partnering Mini Babybel to bring this adorable creation to life, so maybe guests can even get some cheese at this quick service spot.
Judging by the image, guests will be made to feel like they’re toys living in Andy’s toy box. Keep an eye out for the Green Army Men, who in turn are keeping an eye out for Andy! I, for one, can’t wait to see this when it opens. Next summer can’t come fast enough!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018