Disney World is going all out for Pixar Land, coming to Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018! Today we get a look at Woody’s Lunch Box, which is where guests can get quick service meals and snacks, including ice cream floats! Disney is partnering Mini Babybel to bring this adorable creation to life, so maybe guests can even get some cheese at this quick service spot.
Judging by the image, guests will be made to feel like they’re toys living in Andy’s toy box. Keep an eye out for the Green Army Men, who in turn are keeping an eye out for Andy! I, for one, can’t wait to see this when it opens. Next summer can’t come fast enough!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018