We talk to Grady Hendrix about her new book, a non-fiction chronicle of the boom in horror paperback publishing in the ’70s and ’80s that followed in the wake of Rosemary’s Baby, The Exorcist, and Thomas Tryon’s The Other. It’s called Paperbacks from Hell.
Listen on YouTube:
Castle of Horror Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, writer of IDW’s Ben 10 series and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio of Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 6 Brought ‘Halloween’ Continuity To Mind-Bending Precipice - October 15, 2018
- Castle Talk: Amy Lukavics’ Nightingale Is A Harrowing Journey Into Madhouses - October 9, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 5 Took The Halloween Series Careening Out Of Control - October 8, 2018
- Castle Talk: Michael Ironside on the Desolation of “R-Rated Home Alone” Knuckleball - October 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 4 Kicks Off The Series’ Weirdest Continuity - October 2, 2018