This week we look at the brand new documentary Haunters: The Art of the Scare directed by Jon Schnitzer. The film shows the growing rift between people who continue to put on traditional “boo-scare” haunted attractions and newer “extreme” experiences.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the trailer:
Castle of Horror Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, writer of IDW’s Ben 10 series and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio of Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Misfits Fan? You Will Want To Be On The Super7 Store On Halloween
- Alien Gets Another 18-Inch Figure From Super7; A Green One This Time!
- John Carpenter: Anthology Needs To Be In Your Album Collection Right Now
- Castle Talk: Jennifer Ziegler Juggles Middle Grade Voices in Revenge of the Teacher’s Pets - July 20, 2018
- California Tiki: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, ‘Mad Men’ of the ’50s – a Rare Glimpse of American Psychic Scars - July 12, 2018
- Castle Talk: ‘Occupation’ Is an Australian ‘Red Dawn’ with Alien Invaders - July 10, 2018
- Castle Talk: Ghosts, Legends, and Love in the New Spanish Translation of Summer of the Mariposas - July 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: In Earth vs. Flying Saucers, No Alien Comes in Peace - July 2, 2018