As you probably know by now, I love The Haunted Mansion. The famous Disney ride is legendary, and no matter what park you’re in, everyone can enjoy the happy haunts! Earlier this year, Disney/Her Universe unveiled their newest dress collection. The dresses are inspired from various aspects of Disney. From princesses, to mice, to even rides, there’s something for everyone.
Truth to be told, I was not impressed by the Haunted Mansion dress that’s already out there. But lucky for me, Disney has unveiled its newest dress: The Parasol Tightrope Girl dress.
This dress, inspired by the painting in the famous Haunted Mansion stretching room, is perfect for cosplay/Disneybounding. The details on it are fabulous, and it is very eye-catching. The dress will set you back roughly $200, and will be available in November!
- Our Favorite Cosplay Photos From MCM London Comic Con
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018