As you probably know by now, I love The Haunted Mansion. The famous Disney ride is legendary, and no matter what park you’re in, everyone can enjoy the happy haunts! Earlier this year, Disney/Her Universe unveiled their newest dress collection. The dresses are inspired from various aspects of Disney. From princesses, to mice, to even rides, there’s something for everyone.
Truth to be told, I was not impressed by the Haunted Mansion dress that’s already out there. But lucky for me, Disney has unveiled its newest dress: The Parasol Tightrope Girl dress.
This dress, inspired by the painting in the famous Haunted Mansion stretching room, is perfect for cosplay/Disneybounding. The details on it are fabulous, and it is very eye-catching. The dress will set you back roughly $200, and will be available in November!
- Our Favorite Cosplay Photos From MCM London Comic Con
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017