As you probably know by now, I love The Haunted Mansion. The famous Disney ride is legendary, and no matter what park you’re in, everyone can enjoy the happy haunts! Earlier this year, Disney/Her Universe unveiled their newest dress collection. The dresses are inspired from various aspects of Disney. From princesses, to mice, to even rides, there’s something for everyone.
Truth to be told, I was not impressed by the Haunted Mansion dress that’s already out there. But lucky for me, Disney has unveiled its newest dress: The Parasol Tightrope Girl dress.
This dress, inspired by the painting in the famous Haunted Mansion stretching room, is perfect for cosplay/Disneybounding. The details on it are fabulous, and it is very eye-catching. The dress will set you back roughly $200, and will be available in November!
- Our Favorite Cosplay Photos From MCM London Comic Con
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018