As you probably know by now, I love The Haunted Mansion. The famous Disney ride is legendary, and no matter what park you’re in, everyone can enjoy the happy haunts! Earlier this year, Disney/Her Universe unveiled their newest dress collection. The dresses are inspired from various aspects of Disney. From princesses, to mice, to even rides, there’s something for everyone.
Truth to be told, I was not impressed by the Haunted Mansion dress that’s already out there. But lucky for me, Disney has unveiled its newest dress: The Parasol Tightrope Girl dress.
This dress, inspired by the painting in the famous Haunted Mansion stretching room, is perfect for cosplay/Disneybounding. The details on it are fabulous, and it is very eye-catching. The dress will set you back roughly $200, and will be available in November!
- Our Favorite Cosplay Photos From MCM London Comic Con
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018