Remember the good ol’ days of four-player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games? Of course, you do! Those old arcade cabinets are still kicking around to this very day, including the original 1989 cabinet with the weird looking version of April on the side. There’s one at a local arcade near me as I write this. But we haven’t really seen a new one since the early ’90s when they started going out of style. Well, feast your eyes on the image below!
That’s a brand new arcade cabinet for the current version of TMNT that is coming to an end on Nickelodeon this year. The brand new game from Raw Thrills will debut at the IAAPA 2017 Attractions Expo (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions) happening November 14-17 in Orlando, Florida. Raw Thrills are the same people who put together the arcade version of Injustice: Gods Among Us, so they’re definitely in good hands when it comes to programming. And by the looks of the design on the screen, it appears the game will return to its roots in the genre by being a four-player co-op beat-em-up title. When we’ll actually see the cabinet appear is anyone’s guess, but hopefully its sooner than later.
- IDW Solicits For January 2018, With Launch Of Female-Focused Weekly Star Wars Comic
- The Vultures Are Descending On Kickstarter
- Being Cool But Rude With The Latest Tee Bangers Monthly Shirt
- The Funko Shared Exclusive List For New York Comic Con Products Is Here!
- IDW Exclusive Comics And Pins For NYCC 2017 - Star Wars Adventures And Donald Trump Going To Washington
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018