A new little addition that was kinda looked over with the Nintendo Switch’s recent 4.0.0. update was discovered by some Reddit users this week. We’re not entirely sure why Nintendo didn’t announce this, but added support for USB devices was added to the software, which includes USB wireless headphones for those who have been dying to use a pair that doesn’t require a jack.
While that may be pleasing news for some, it still doesn’t resolve the constant issue that people have been begging Nintendo to resolve, and that’s to include a Bluetooth update within their system. If they ever get around to taking care of that, I’m sure a lot more people will be happy to play it mobile without wires at all. Yes, there are workarounds, but they all come with their own set of complications that just aren’t worth it sometimes. But hey, at least we’re somewhat there.
- Dauntless Brings A New Weapon To The Party: The War Pike - November 22, 2017
- ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’ To Start Closed Beta In December - November 22, 2017
- Get A Free ‘Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age’ PS4 Theme Today - November 22, 2017
- Check Out The ‘Monster Of The Deep: Final Fantasy XV’ Infomercial - November 22, 2017
- A Look At The New ‘Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War’ Updates - November 22, 2017