A new little addition that was kinda looked over with the Nintendo Switch’s recent 4.0.0. update was discovered by some Reddit users this week. We’re not entirely sure why Nintendo didn’t announce this, but added support for USB devices was added to the software, which includes USB wireless headphones for those who have been dying to use a pair that doesn’t require a jack.
While that may be pleasing news for some, it still doesn’t resolve the constant issue that people have been begging Nintendo to resolve, and that’s to include a Bluetooth update within their system. If they ever get around to taking care of that, I’m sure a lot more people will be happy to play it mobile without wires at all. Yes, there are workarounds, but they all come with their own set of complications that just aren’t worth it sometimes. But hey, at least we’re somewhat there.
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018