A new little addition that was kinda looked over with the Nintendo Switch’s recent 4.0.0. update was discovered by some Reddit users this week. We’re not entirely sure why Nintendo didn’t announce this, but added support for USB devices was added to the software, which includes USB wireless headphones for those who have been dying to use a pair that doesn’t require a jack.
While that may be pleasing news for some, it still doesn’t resolve the constant issue that people have been begging Nintendo to resolve, and that’s to include a Bluetooth update within their system. If they ever get around to taking care of that, I’m sure a lot more people will be happy to play it mobile without wires at all. Yes, there are workarounds, but they all come with their own set of complications that just aren’t worth it sometimes. But hey, at least we’re somewhat there.
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018