A new little addition that was kinda looked over with the Nintendo Switch’s recent 4.0.0. update was discovered by some Reddit users this week. We’re not entirely sure why Nintendo didn’t announce this, but added support for USB devices was added to the software, which includes USB wireless headphones for those who have been dying to use a pair that doesn’t require a jack.
While that may be pleasing news for some, it still doesn’t resolve the constant issue that people have been begging Nintendo to resolve, and that’s to include a Bluetooth update within their system. If they ever get around to taking care of that, I’m sure a lot more people will be happy to play it mobile without wires at all. Yes, there are workarounds, but they all come with their own set of complications that just aren’t worth it sometimes. But hey, at least we’re somewhat there.
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018