We’re slowly creeping toward the January 26th release of Monster Hunter: World from Capcom, and the company are already putting out some awesome ads in Japan for the game. Check out this new :30 second ad below where you get a good but brief look at new lands, monsters, obstacles, and looks to the hunters themselves!
- Capcom Reveal More Footage For 'Monster Hunter: World'
- New Weapons, Monsters, & More In Latest 'Monster Hunter: World' Video
- Aloy From 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Is Added To 'Monster Hunter: World'
- Peter "Combofiend" Rosas Departs Capcom
- Doing The Four-Player Shuffle With 'Monster Hunter World' At NYCC 2017
- Capcom Shows Off The Black Panther And Monster Hunter Funko Pops At NYCC
- The Witcher Documentary Series Has A New Trailer
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show
- A Better Look At 'Monster Hunter World' From Tokyo Game Show
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018