We’re slowly creeping toward the January 26th release of Monster Hunter: World from Capcom, and the company are already putting out some awesome ads in Japan for the game. Check out this new :30 second ad below where you get a good but brief look at new lands, monsters, obstacles, and looks to the hunters themselves!
- Capcom Reveal More Footage For 'Monster Hunter: World'
- New Weapons, Monsters, & More In Latest 'Monster Hunter: World' Video
- Aloy From 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Is Added To 'Monster Hunter: World'
- Peter "Combofiend" Rosas Departs Capcom
- Doing The Four-Player Shuffle With 'Monster Hunter World' At NYCC 2017
- Capcom Shows Off The Black Panther And Monster Hunter Funko Pops At NYCC
- The Witcher Documentary Series Has A New Trailer
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show
- A Better Look At 'Monster Hunter World' From Tokyo Game Show
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018