We’re slowly creeping toward the January 26th release of Monster Hunter: World from Capcom, and the company are already putting out some awesome ads in Japan for the game. Check out this new :30 second ad below where you get a good but brief look at new lands, monsters, obstacles, and looks to the hunters themselves!
- Capcom Reveal More Footage For 'Monster Hunter: World'
- New Weapons, Monsters, & More In Latest 'Monster Hunter: World' Video
- Aloy From 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Is Added To 'Monster Hunter: World'
- Peter "Combofiend" Rosas Departs Capcom
- Doing The Four-Player Shuffle With 'Monster Hunter World' At NYCC 2017
- Capcom Shows Off The Black Panther And Monster Hunter Funko Pops At NYCC
- The Witcher Documentary Series Has A New Trailer
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show
- A Better Look At 'Monster Hunter World' From Tokyo Game Show
- The New Super Smash Bros. Will Be at E3 This Year - March 22, 2018
- Hori Makes a Switch Joy-Con With a Proper D-Pad - March 22, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Shows Off Their Third Year Roadmap - March 22, 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – March 2018 - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Square Enix Come Together for a Final Fantasy XV Kooky Bundle - March 22, 2018