I buy a lot of Pillsbury products. They make it super easy, and affordable, to make cakes, cookies, etc. The quality of the products is always high, and honestly no matter what I make, everything tastes great. So it should come to no surprise that I picked up their Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and icing.
Again, the directions on the box make this recipe almost foolproof. One cup water, 1/2 cup oil, three eggs, and the cake mix is all you’ll need. This are perfect for young bakers, too (with adult supervision)! The entire process took about 50 minutes from start to finish.
The cake came out perfect. We’ve been eating it for the past few days, and so long as you cover it up after each use, it will stay fresh. If you’re looking for something fun and easy for any upcoming Halloween parties, I can’t recommend this product enough! The cake is soft, and has a nice vanilla taste to it. If you’re not into the orange icing, you could easily swap out for any other ghoulish color.
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017