I buy a lot of Pillsbury products. They make it super easy, and affordable, to make cakes, cookies, etc. The quality of the products is always high, and honestly no matter what I make, everything tastes great. So it should come to no surprise that I picked up their Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and icing.
Again, the directions on the box make this recipe almost foolproof. One cup water, 1/2 cup oil, three eggs, and the cake mix is all you’ll need. This are perfect for young bakers, too (with adult supervision)! The entire process took about 50 minutes from start to finish.
The cake came out perfect. We’ve been eating it for the past few days, and so long as you cover it up after each use, it will stay fresh. If you’re looking for something fun and easy for any upcoming Halloween parties, I can’t recommend this product enough! The cake is soft, and has a nice vanilla taste to it. If you’re not into the orange icing, you could easily swap out for any other ghoulish color.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018