God Complex #1 by Paul Jenkins, Bryan Lie and Hendry Prasetya goes to second print on the 22nd November.
And Maestros #1 by Steve Skroce, Family Trade #1 by Justin Jordan, Nikki Ryan and Morgan Beem, and Realm #2 by Seth Peck and Jeremy Haun go to second print on November 15th.
While Slots #1 by Dan Panosian goes to second print on November 8th.
GOD COMPLEX #1 2ND PTG (MR)
(W) Paul Jenkins, Bryan Lie (A) Hendry Prasetya (CA) Isuardi Therianto
In the futuristic city of Delphi, a young digital-forensics investigator named Seneca finds himself embroiled in the bizarre murders of three church acolytes. Guided by his cryptic mentor, the Ruler named Hermes, Seneca uncovers a stunning conspiracy and a mystery that will turn his entire world upside down. From writer PAUL JENKINS (Inhumans, Wolverine: Origin) and artist HENDRY PRASETYA (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) comes a unique vision of a digital future powered by mythological gods.
MAESTROS #1 2ND PTG (MR)
(W/A/CA) Steve Skroce
The Maestro and his entire royal family have been murdered. Now, his banished son from Earth will inherit the Wizard King’s throne along with a spell that turns its user into GOD. With enemies everywhere, will this Orlando-born millennial be able to keep his new magic kingdom? From STEVE SKROCE, the storyboard artist of The Matrix trilogy, the artist and co-creator of WE STAND ON GUARD and Doc Frankenstein, the writer / artist of Wolverine, and the artist of Amazing Spider-Man and ALAN MOORE’s YOUNGBLOOD.
REALM #2 2ND PTG (MR)
(W) Seth Peck (A/CA) Jeremy Haun
Molly and company hit the road, Ben kills stuff, and Johnny Eldritch has a conference call with the Destroyer of Worlds.
FAMILY TRADE #1 2ND PTG
(W) Justin Jordan, Nikki Ryan (A/CA) Morgan Beem
“THE FAMILY,” Part One
Introducing an all-new ongoing series from the creator of LUTHER STRODE, SPREAD, and DEAD BODY ROAD!
Steampunk, alchemy, and adventure meet the ocean. On an island city in a world where history didn’t quite turn out like ours, a hidden family of spies, thieves, and assassins makes sure that the world keeps going. Or they did, until Jessa Wynn, their youngest member, manages to start a civil war.
SLOTS #1 2ND PTG (MR)
(W/A/CA) Dan Panosian
You can say this about the life of Stanley Dance: he did it his way. Unfortunately, his way never took getting old into account. Now, the former boxer is on his last legs, looking for redemption…but he’ll settle for going down swinging. Roll the dice with superstar artist DAN PANOSIAN as he creates a bold and breathtaking vision of Las Vegas, where everything old can become new, and superstition influences how the chips fall.
- Steam Adds A New Gift Card System To Their Platform
- 'Lost Dimension' To Come Out On Steam At The End Of October
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017