Those of you hoping to play the Telltale Games version of Batman on a Nintendo Switch won’t have to wait much longer, as the company announced today that the first chapter of the series will be coming to the console on November 17th. The game has already come out on the other major consoles, so setting it up for the switch wasn’t too big of a deal. However, it is only the first chapter of the game with no timeline on when the second one will be added. The game was originally supposed to make its way to the console back in August along with Telltale’s version of Guardians Of The Galaxy, but got delayed for an unspecified reason.
What’s going to be interesting is whether or not Batman: A Telltale Series will incorporate touchscreen tech as part of the storytelling process. Right now if you play the game, you have to mice in a direction and hit using your joystick and buttons. But the Switch offers a greater opportunity to utilize their screen to swipe in a direction with your finger, or hit a specific punch in a certain area of the screen to pull off moves. It could make for an interesting game if they use it.
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- Another Familiar Face Joins 'Batman: The Enemy Within' In Latest Trailer
- Telltale Games Shows Off Harley Quinn In Latest 'Batman' Trailer
- Batman: The Telltale Game Episode One Now Free On iOS...FOREVER
- New Images For Chapter 2 Of 'Batman: The Enemy Within' Revealed
- Telltale's 'Batman: The Enemy Within' May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- After 11 Years, ‘Titan Quest’ Gets Some New DLC - November 19, 2017
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For ‘Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition’ - November 19, 2017
- Square Enix To Shut Down Japan’s ‘Final Fantasy’ Mobile Game - November 19, 2017
- Elusive Targets Returns To ‘Hitman’ With New Villains - November 19, 2017
- Experiment 101 Acquired By THQ Nordic Along With ‘Biomutant’ - November 19, 2017