The newest addition to Supernatural is Jack played by Alexander Calvert (Arrow), who also happens to be the son of Lucifer and just under four days old. He is currently in the care of the Winchester brothers. Sam (Jared Padalecki), wants to be patient with Jack and wait to see what he will become, while Dean (Jensen Ackles) is more of a shoot first and drink beer later kind of guy.
In this clip from tonight’s episode, the trio are in a hotel room for the night. Jack is eating at a rapid pace, so fast that Dean comments — which Sam points out as a bit hypocritical. Sam was painting wards on the door while they other two eat. We see that Jack is actually trying to do the exact same things as Dean, learning how he should eat — which is a really bad role model.
They then start discussing the Bible, which Jack has just read. He asks about his father being in the book and his connection to God. The brothers try to explain how God created the world and then left guys like them to clean up his mess. Dean seems to be a bit jaded by all of this.
Supernatural airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018