A Twitter tease from IDW writer/editor Tom Waltz may have given us a clue to what’s next for the company’s licensed Ghostbusters franchise following the current Ghostbusters: Answer The Call mini.
It looks like Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening will be back with another series in February, just in time for… a Halloween themed villain? Well, it’s Ghostbusters. Halloween-themed villains can work any time of the year. As can Samhein-themed ones.
— Tom Waltz (@TomWaltz) October 19, 2017
Are we looking at a crossover between Marvel and IDW, goblin style? Or is that Jack O’Lantern? Pumpkinhead?!
Well, more likely it has something to do with this guy…
In any case, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions in the comments.
- Isaac Larian Seeks $800 Million in Crowdfunding to Save Toys R Us - March 22, 2018
- Fanboy Wrampage: Podcast One Drops Vince Russo Amidst Feud with Wrestling Journalists - March 22, 2018
- Sex, Violence, and X-Force in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer - March 22, 2018
- Bruce Lee Returns to Darby Pop for All-Ages ‘Walk of the Dragon’ - March 21, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Jennie Wood and Jeff McComsey’s Flutter in 1 Volume This October - March 21, 2018