A Twitter tease from IDW writer/editor Tom Waltz may have given us a clue to what’s next for the company’s licensed Ghostbusters franchise following the current Ghostbusters: Answer The Call mini.
It looks like Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening will be back with another series in February, just in time for… a Halloween themed villain? Well, it’s Ghostbusters. Halloween-themed villains can work any time of the year. As can Samhein-themed ones.
— Tom Waltz (@TomWaltz) October 19, 2017
Are we looking at a crossover between Marvel and IDW, goblin style? Or is that Jack O’Lantern? Pumpkinhead?!
Well, more likely it has something to do with this guy…
In any case, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions in the comments.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018