A Twitter tease from IDW writer/editor Tom Waltz may have given us a clue to what’s next for the company’s licensed Ghostbusters franchise following the current Ghostbusters: Answer The Call mini.
It looks like Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening will be back with another series in February, just in time for… a Halloween themed villain? Well, it’s Ghostbusters. Halloween-themed villains can work any time of the year. As can Samhein-themed ones.
— Tom Waltz (@TomWaltz) October 19, 2017
Are we looking at a crossover between Marvel and IDW, goblin style? Or is that Jack O’Lantern? Pumpkinhead?!
Well, more likely it has something to do with this guy…
In any case, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions in the comments.
- The Hulk Just Learned #MarvelDeclassified Drops Tomorrow, and You Won’t Guess What it Makes Him Want to Do - July 22, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star Dave Bautista on James Gunn: Whatcha Gonna Do When #Cybernazis Come for You? - July 22, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men Returns in November - July 22, 2018
- Chris Claremont Writes Magneto for X-Men Black Weekly One-Shots - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Steve McNiven’s Interior Artwork for Return of Wolverine #1 - July 22, 2018