A Twitter tease from IDW writer/editor Tom Waltz may have given us a clue to what’s next for the company’s licensed Ghostbusters franchise following the current Ghostbusters: Answer The Call mini.
It looks like Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening will be back with another series in February, just in time for… a Halloween themed villain? Well, it’s Ghostbusters. Halloween-themed villains can work any time of the year. As can Samhein-themed ones.
— Tom Waltz (@TomWaltz) October 19, 2017
Are we looking at a crossover between Marvel and IDW, goblin style? Or is that Jack O’Lantern? Pumpkinhead?!
Well, more likely it has something to do with this guy…
In any case, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions in the comments.
- At Least One Reviewer Loved Justice League, And His Name Is Jim Lee - November 19, 2017
- Justice League’s Sub-$100M Opening Is Officially The Lowest In DCEU History - November 19, 2017
- On Way Out Door, Brian Michael Bendis Takes A Parting Shot At Marvel Variant Covers - November 19, 2017
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Blast Critics, Defends Zack Snyder In Self-Described Justice League Rant - November 19, 2017
- Gotham City Residents Think Someone Should Do Something About Batman In Wayne Thanksgiving SNL Sketch - November 19, 2017