This morning, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and HBO Global Licensing debuted the latest trailer for Game Of Thrones: Conquest, the latest MMO strategy mobile game for iOS and Android that launches today. The game looks pretty awesome for what they’re trying to achieve with it. Below we have a couple of quotes from key figures along with the official trailer to check out before you go download the game.
“The political maneuvering of Game of Thrones has always been one of the most compelling elements of the show, and now players can live out that fantasy as they compete with thousands of other people for control of the Iron Throne,” said Tom Casey, VP, Studio Head at Turbine. “Players have the opportunity to betray their allies and unleash their most cunning schemes to gain more power, which can lead to some very intense and fun moments.”
“Every Game of Thrones fan has an opinion on who should rightfully sit on the Iron Throne, and now with Game of Thrones: Conquest these fans will have an opportunity to try to claim the throne for themselves,” said Jeff Peters, VP, Global Licensing at HBO. “We think fans are going to love this new opportunity to test their battle and strategy skills while exploring the world of Westeros.”
- Does Stan Lee Cameo In Thor: Ragnarok? Who Else?
- Engagement To Game Of Thrones' Sophie Turner Sparks Fear For Life Of Joe Jonas
- 'Best of HBO International" Showcases Six Series for U.S. Audiences
- The Long Awaited "New Mutants" Teaser Trailer Is Here
- Josh Boone Announces 'New Mutants' Teaser Drop
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map - March 23, 2018
- Dean Evans Leaves Ubisoft After New Project is Shelved - March 23, 2018
- Twitch Streamers are Making Guides to Sea Of Thieves - March 23, 2018
- The Power In My Grasp: We Review PDP’s Xbox One Talon Media Remote - March 23, 2018
- Asking for a Fight: We Review Razer’s Panthera Arcade Stick - March 23, 2018