Disney Pixar’s newest movie, Coco, is due out November 22nd. To celebrate the film, Disney’s California Adventure has rolled out a new temporary addition: Plaza de la Familia.
The area is heavily inspired by the Día de los Muertos holiday. The immersive area will offer storytelling, folk dancers, mariachi musicians, Mexican food, and sneak peeks at the upcoming film. Check out the video below for more, and if you’re heading to Disneyland in the near future, enjoy!
- Halloween Comes Back To Theaters All Over The World Next Week
- Kratos Is Coming From NECA, And He Looks Fantastic
- Flash Gets A Cool Play Art Figure That Makes His Movie Suit Awesome
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018