Disney Pixar’s newest movie, Coco, is due out November 22nd. To celebrate the film, Disney’s California Adventure has rolled out a new temporary addition: Plaza de la Familia.
The area is heavily inspired by the Día de los Muertos holiday. The immersive area will offer storytelling, folk dancers, mariachi musicians, Mexican food, and sneak peeks at the upcoming film. Check out the video below for more, and if you’re heading to Disneyland in the near future, enjoy!
- Halloween Comes Back To Theaters All Over The World Next Week
- Kratos Is Coming From NECA, And He Looks Fantastic
- Flash Gets A Cool Play Art Figure That Makes His Movie Suit Awesome
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018