Disney Pixar’s newest movie, Coco, is due out November 22nd. To celebrate the film, Disney’s California Adventure has rolled out a new temporary addition: Plaza de la Familia.
The area is heavily inspired by the Día de los Muertos holiday. The immersive area will offer storytelling, folk dancers, mariachi musicians, Mexican food, and sneak peeks at the upcoming film. Check out the video below for more, and if you’re heading to Disneyland in the near future, enjoy!
- Halloween Comes Back To Theaters All Over The World Next Week
- Kratos Is Coming From NECA, And He Looks Fantastic
- Flash Gets A Cool Play Art Figure That Makes His Movie Suit Awesome
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017