Disney Pixar’s newest movie, Coco, is due out November 22nd. To celebrate the film, Disney’s California Adventure has rolled out a new temporary addition: Plaza de la Familia.
The area is heavily inspired by the Día de los Muertos holiday. The immersive area will offer storytelling, folk dancers, mariachi musicians, Mexican food, and sneak peeks at the upcoming film. Check out the video below for more, and if you’re heading to Disneyland in the near future, enjoy!
- Halloween Comes Back To Theaters All Over The World Next Week
- Kratos Is Coming From NECA, And He Looks Fantastic
- Flash Gets A Cool Play Art Figure That Makes His Movie Suit Awesome
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018