Bungie is fixing yet another bug that’s forced them to change plans in Destiny 2‘s weekly programming. This week’s Exodus Crash Nightfall strike was switched to Nightfall after players encountered a bug that stopped them from finishing the Prestige version. Bungie issued out the Twitter post below to alert fans of the change, as Pyramidion will be the new area to finish out the rest of the week.
To mitigate issues encountered by players in the Exodus Crash Nightfall strike, this week’s Nightfall has been changed to Pyramidion.
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) October 18, 2017
Of course, this isn’t the first Destiny 2 glitch to force them to change plans. After the game added the Beurcratic Walk emote to their store from Monty Python’s Flying Circus, players were able to use it to glitch their way through walls, forcing them to change another weekly game’s level and pull the emote from their shop as they attempted to fix both. Since this latest bug doesn’t have an immediate fix, it seems Bungie just found it easier to pull the entire level and put in a replacement for people who haven’t experienced the bug yet. Can’t wait to see what the next random problem is for Destiny 2‘s system.
- 'Destiny 2' PC Players Are Getting Banned For Certain Programs
- Bungie Reveals The 'Destiny 2' PC Schedule
- Bungie Stops 'Destiny 2' Trials Of The Nine For The Next Two Weeks
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For 'Destiny 2' On PC
- Destiny 2's Leviathan Prestige Raid Is Delayed Until October 18th
- Castle Of Horror: Jacob's Ladder Is A Waking Nightmare You Must Experience
- Castle Of Horror: 'Flatliners' (2017) Awash In Missed Opportunities
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018