Some of your favorite Overwatch healers got an update in the latest patch, nothing too terrible, and in some cases, a lovely bonus. First up, Lucio has been given the speed back to his wall ride, along with a 65% boost to Speed Boost after it has been completed. Mercy has been given a fix to her cooldown period where her counter doesn’t reset after using Valkyrie or Resurrection, and Zenyatta got some new lines for his new Halloween costume! The complete patch notes are below.
- Players can now set their social status to Online, Away, Busy, or Appear Offline (Note: appearing offline does not prevent friends from seeing you if you are placed into the same match). This option can be found under the social menu. (This is PC only.)
- Wall Ride – the speed boost that Lúcio receives after completing a wall ride has been increased by 65%.
- Guardian Angel – players can now glide past a targeted ally using the jump key.
- Cooldown no longer resets when Resurrect is activated.
- Valkyrie – no longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cooldown.
- Now gives players a bonus resurrection charge.
- Added a number of additional voice lines for Cultist Zenyatta.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled.
- Fixed a bug preventing the visual effects on Sombra’s Pumpkinette victory pose from displaying correctly.