Dataminers have cracked the code on the latest update to Pokémon GO, and have revealed that multiple third generation Pokémon will probably be added to the game. Last week, the news came out on several outlets that only a handful of new creatures would make their way into the game once the new updates had taken effect. But Pokémon Go Hub has revealed that the new update has made way for more to be added, and that Niantic is practically ready to roll the new Pokémon out at any moment, based on the nearly 2,000 new lines of code they just added.
The short version to all this is that if Niantic wanted to flip the switch this morning and throw a bunch of new third generation Pokémon into the mix, they could without hesitation or even an announcement. More than likely, however, we’re probably going to be suffering through whatever their Halloween event is for the game before they decide to take things to the next stage. But don’t be entirely surprised if the next round of Pokémon starts cropping up in early November. Or hell, for all we know, this news will make them turn it on earlier than expected.
- The EX Raid Invite System In 'Pokémon GO' Is Currently Busted
- Team Rocket Return In Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon
- Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon To Be The Last 2DS/3DS Pokémon Games
- Niantic Finally Reveal Their Halloween Event For 'Pokémon GO'
- A New Battle Mode Is Coming To 'Pokémon GO' In 2018
- Sin City Comics Opens A Second Store In Wales
- Gotta Fight 'Em All: A Quick Review Of 'Pokkén Tournament DX'
- Finding The Magic Inside The New Trading Card Game 'Lightseekers'
- Call of Duty: WWII And AC Origins Top This Holiday's Most Anticipated Games' List
- September 2017 Comics Marketshare Still Down As Marvel Legacy Takes The Top Spot
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018