Along with the release of Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson‘s Watchmen fanfic Doomsday Clock, DC Comics and Graphitti Designs will be making an official Doomsday Clock T-shirt available, featuring Batman reading Rorschach’s journal in the Bat Cave from Gary Frank’s variant black-and-white cover to Doomsday Clock #3.
The shirts are available in five sizes, small to 2XL for $19.95 each, with an in-store date of November 22nd alongside Doomsday Clock #1.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018