Along with the release of Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson‘s Watchmen fanfic Doomsday Clock, DC Comics and Graphitti Designs will be making an official Doomsday Clock T-shirt available, featuring Batman reading Rorschach’s journal in the Bat Cave from Gary Frank’s variant black-and-white cover to Doomsday Clock #3.
The shirts are available in five sizes, small to 2XL for $19.95 each, with an in-store date of November 22nd alongside Doomsday Clock #1.
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018