Along with the release of Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson‘s Watchmen fanfic Doomsday Clock, DC Comics and Graphitti Designs will be making an official Doomsday Clock T-shirt available, featuring Batman reading Rorschach’s journal in the Bat Cave from Gary Frank’s variant black-and-white cover to Doomsday Clock #3.
The shirts are available in five sizes, small to 2XL for $19.95 each, with an in-store date of November 22nd alongside Doomsday Clock #1.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018