Along with the release of Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson‘s Watchmen fanfic Doomsday Clock, DC Comics and Graphitti Designs will be making an official Doomsday Clock T-shirt available, featuring Batman reading Rorschach’s journal in the Bat Cave from Gary Frank’s variant black-and-white cover to Doomsday Clock #3.
The shirts are available in five sizes, small to 2XL for $19.95 each, with an in-store date of November 22nd alongside Doomsday Clock #1.
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018