Along with the release of Geoff Johns, Gary Frank and Brad Anderson‘s Watchmen fanfic Doomsday Clock, DC Comics and Graphitti Designs will be making an official Doomsday Clock T-shirt available, featuring Batman reading Rorschach’s journal in the Bat Cave from Gary Frank’s variant black-and-white cover to Doomsday Clock #3.
The shirts are available in five sizes, small to 2XL for $19.95 each, with an in-store date of November 22nd alongside Doomsday Clock #1.
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017
- Cartoonist Imprisoned In Equatorial Guinea For Two Months Now - November 19, 2017
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017