Last week saw the publication of Deathstroke The Terminator Vol 3: Nuclear Winter, collecting the nineties comics run for the character.
Writer Marv Wolfman and artists Steve Erwin and Will Blyberg return and continue to define Slade Wilson as Deathstroke the Terminator—the breakout character from the hit TV show Arrow—in DEATHSTROKE THE TERMINATOR VOL. 3: NUCLEAR WINTER.
The unthinkable is happening: Deathstroke the Terminator is dying. The serum that gave Slade Wilson his enhanced abilities seems to be killing him, and the CIA is still hunting him for crimes he didn’t commit. With no one to turn to, he must seek out his former enemies/allies, the Titans. But what he discovers at Titans Tower could lead him to salvation…or global nuclear war! Plus, Deathstroke must join forces with Peacemaker and the Huntress to stop the madman known as Kobra!!
Collects DEATHSTROKE THE TERMINATOR #14-20 and SHOWCASE ’93 #6-11!
However, it transpires that a page was missing from the collection. Now, when such a thing has happened to Marvel Comics, they usually put the missing page online and ask customers and retailers to print it out. However DC Comics is instigating a reprint of the entire run sent to comic book stores, so they can give customers replacement copies and restock their shelves. DC Comics asks that retailers take returns from customers and destroy the faulty copies, but odds are it will become a collector’s item as these things often do. If only people could identify the problematic page in question…
Bookstore copies have now been delayed till mid-December so if you ordered from Amazon, you’ll probably be getting the corrected version.
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017
- Cartoonist Imprisoned In Equatorial Guinea For Two Months Now - November 19, 2017
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017