The latest update from Bluehole to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds hasn’t been sitting well with players, or at least the players who have been ammo counting in a game with RNG. Below are the patch notes for the update, but the short version is that the developers balanced out the item spawn across the map, specifically to help add more items to the northeast side of the island where items had been scarce. But by doing so, they collectively decreased item spawning across the rest of the map. While a good portion of streamers haven’t noticed the change, there are a few who have been complaining online and blaming their losses on the change. But considering the game has some of the weirdest placements every time you play it, we’re just going to chalk it up to tweaking an already random system.
- Decreased the Starting Island item spawn level in order to adjust the item spawn balance of the Northeast side of Erangel
- Removed the fire animation in the starting airplane caused by a character being on fire when loading into the plane
- Fixed a bug that enabled a character to hold a main weapon and frying pan simultaneously
- Fixed a spectator mode bug of flickering weapon UI icons
- Improved the alignment of aim location from the player perspective and the spectator perspective
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Confirmed For Xbox One In December
- Climbing & Vaulting Abilities Are On The Way For 'PUBG'
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds To Do Cheater Maintenance Tonight
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Has Hit 2 Million Players On Steam
- Fornite Broke Out The Ban Hammer On Thousands Of Players Today
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Is Likely Headed To The PS4
- Bluehole Forms PUBG Corp., To Focus Squarely On 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'
- Is This 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Bandana Really Worth $1,000?
- EA Games Suspends Purchases In ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - November 16, 2017
- Picking Your Favorite Spartan With Jinx’s Halo Figures - November 16, 2017
- Stay As Warm As Master Chief: We Review Jinx’s Line Of Halo Jackets - November 16, 2017
- Trying To Survive? WWE Booked Survivor Series Like A Fire Sale - November 15, 2017
- ‘Fighting EX Layer’ Gets A Name And An Open Beta Date - November 15, 2017