Picard is my captain. I grew up during the height of Next Generation, so it holds more of a special place in my heart than the original series. I do not own many Trek collectibles, however that should change with this one. QMx has created what looks to me to be the ultimate Picard figure.
Captain Picard Star Trek: The Next Generation 1/6 Scale Figure
QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) — Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Captain Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
They did an amazing job on this thing. Fully loaded with accessories and everything, this one is going to be purchased. At $179.95 this is a great price for this scale as well. If you would like one of your own, you can order one right here, right now.
- 80 Original Netflix Films On Slate For 2018 Release
- Reid Scott Of 'Veep' Is In Talks To Join 'Venom'
- Exclusive Look Inside Bryan Talbot's Grandville: Force Majeure
- The Breakfast Club Is The Latest Important Historical Work Of Cinema To Join The Criterion Collection
- Kevin Feige Says That DC Has "Figured It Out"
- All 6 Connecting Covers To King On On The Planet Of The Apes From Carlos Magno
- Supergirl's Peter Facinelli Joins The Cast Of S.W.A.T.
- Bond...James Bond To Take Over Stores Shelves From Funko
- Freddy Krueger Officially Teased As Next 'Dead By Daylight' Killer
- Kevin Smith: "There's No Such Thing As A Bad Comic Book Movie"
- Tick Star Regrets Woody Allen Collaboration, Donates Salary To RAINN, Quits Twitter
- 30 Pages Of The 35th Anniversary Complete Right-To-Left Akira
- Check Out The 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Live Action Trailer
- Woody Allen Hopes Harvey Weinstein Scandals Don't Result In Sexual Abuser Witch Hunt
- CinemaCon2018- Tons of Collectibles From Solo, Incredibles, Infinity War, Coming To Theaters This Summer - April 25, 2018
- Let’s Take A Look At The Incredibles Funko Pops! - April 25, 2018
- Halloween Details Emerge from CinemaCon 2018 Universal Presentation - April 25, 2018
- Infinity War Collectors: See It at Cinemark and Get a Cool Cup and Popcorn Tin! - April 25, 2018
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 25 - April 25, 2018