There’s no denying that there are parts of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle that are near improbable to get a top rating on, but there are people who have completed the game at 100% already. For those experts, Ubisoft has something new for you with the new Ultra Challenge Pack DLC that came out today. These stages are designed to be difficult as hell, to the point where you might actually consider throwing a controller. The deadliest of the foes you’ll probably be dealing with and end up loathing are the Chained Chmps, who are about as annoying as they are in every Mario game you’ve ever played since Super Mario Bros. 3. To you brave souls who download this pack, we wish you luck!
- Donkey Kong Will Be Coming to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in June
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In 'Super Mario Odyssey'
- Redbox Is Now Going To Have Nintendo Switch Games In The U.S.
- The Weirdest Pairing That Works: A Quick Review Of 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle'
- 'Absolver', 'Windjammers', & 'Feral Fury' In Video Game Releases: Aug. 29 - Sept. 4
- Ubisoft Put Out One More Cute 'Mario + Rabbids' Trailer
- Mario + Rabbids Will Have A Season Pass
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018