There’s no denying that there are parts of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle that are near improbable to get a top rating on, but there are people who have completed the game at 100% already. For those experts, Ubisoft has something new for you with the new Ultra Challenge Pack DLC that came out today. These stages are designed to be difficult as hell, to the point where you might actually consider throwing a controller. The deadliest of the foes you’ll probably be dealing with and end up loathing are the Chained Chmps, who are about as annoying as they are in every Mario game you’ve ever played since Super Mario Bros. 3. To you brave souls who download this pack, we wish you luck!
- Nintendo Shows Off The Co-Op Feature In 'Super Mario Odyssey'
- Redbox Is Now Going To Have Nintendo Switch Games In The U.S.
- The Weirdest Pairing That Works: A Quick Review Of 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle'
- 'Absolver', 'Windjammers', & 'Feral Fury' In Video Game Releases: Aug. 29 - Sept. 4
- Ubisoft Put Out One More Cute 'Mario + Rabbids' Trailer
- Mario + Rabbids Will Have A Season Pass
- Nike Are Introducing A Pair Of PlayStation Shoes In February - January 21, 2018
- There Will Be No “Season Pass” Stuff In God Of War - January 21, 2018
- Get Ready For Loot Boxes In Dragon Ball FighterZ - January 21, 2018
- My Stream Need Some Fine Tuning: We Review Ultimate Ears’ Sound Tap - January 20, 2018
- Playing With More Power: We Review My Arcade’s Super Gamepad - January 20, 2018