Here we have the video look inside Freakshow, tonight’s new episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Executive producer Phil Klemmer talks about the new episode and the first thing he says is that the Legends have not been deputized by the Time Bureau… yet. Meaning that they are currently still rogue time travelers, but getting sanctioned might be something in the future.
Now we learn that the anachronisms are ranked from hardest to easiest, and the team decides to take a level 1 to get started… located in Wisconsin, 1817. It’s located at P.T. Barnum’s Roving Museum of Freaks and Hypnotic Hippodrome. Which is a long way of saying traveling circus. Barnum is played by Billy Zane, who will be working with Victor Garber for the first time since filming Titanic… and there is a Titanic joke in the episode. Klemmer says that at one point they were thinking they should just have Zane be every guest star. Barnum gets a hold of a sabertooth tiger and makes it part of the act. The video also shows that the strong man character, who is made up to look like B’wana Beast from the comics, will be doing more than just flexing in the one scene we saw in the trailer.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs tonight at 9 PM on the CW.
- Coco Continues To Look Gorgeous In New Clip
- Justice League Carried On The Back of The Flash In New Poster
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Inhumans Fans Create Petition to Save the Series - January 22, 2018