With the Arrowverse shows being back, so are the Inside videos — and here we have one for tonight’s episode of The Flash, ‘Mixed Signals’. Executive producer Todd Helbing talks about the new episode, how Barry (Grant Gustin) has changed since coming out of the Speed Force, and the lighter tone for the new season.
The video starts by talking about how Barry has left behind all of the negative things from his past. But things are very different six months later as Iris (Candice Patton) has taken a more active role in Team Flash, and Barry keeps just doing things without listening. This leads them to couples’ counseling so they can learn to work together.
The other problem is the new villain Kilg%re, who can control tech — he’s basically a meta version of a computer virus. And Cisco (Carlos Valdes) just loaded Barry’s new suit with a ton of tech, which should lead to some pretty hilarious scenes, I’m told. At least the new suit looks great. The big question will be if and how Kilg%re ties into the season’s big bad The Thinker (Neil Sandilands), and how much more we’ll we see of him this week.
The Flash airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Crisis On Earth-X: Two More Bad Guys Appear On New Poster - November 21, 2017
- Unboxing November’s Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread - November 21, 2017
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017
- Dent And Berkenkotter Reunite For Myopia: Rise Of The Domes - November 21, 2017
- Declan Shalvey And PJ Holden Are Doing A James Bond: M One-Shot - November 21, 2017