Today is the official home released of Spider-Man: Homecoming on Blu-ray and DVD. Which means it’s also time for the HISHE folks to come out with the How It Should Have Ended video for the film. But this one is slightly different as it was written by their fans.
The video takes pot shots at some of the plot holes in the film, like the fact that there was no security traveling with all of the Avengers gear moving from the tower to the new facility. Or that Adrian Toomes (Michael Keaton) was able to drive off with a truck full of alien tech without anyone stopping him. There are also some reference to giving a high-tech weaponized suit to a 15-year old. And that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) thinks he’s a mentor to Peter Parker (Tom Holland). But I think some of the best jokes comes from the car scene between Peter and Toomes when he’s trying to threaten Peter to back off. It is a reminder that Peter is super strong and could probably have kicked Toomes butt easily with him not in the Vulture suit. But Peter was pretty freaked out at that point. And the Batman joke had to be done.
- Coco Continues To Look Gorgeous In New Clip
- Justice League Carried On The Back of The Flash In New Poster
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018